Sunday 4 September 2011

Treasure Yourself... Miranda Kerr

While on my travels to Europe I was introduced to Miranda Kerr’s book,
Treasure Yourself.
Whilst I was in Europe I wanted to explore, experience and entice every moment imaginable but I also wanted to connect with someone. This person was me.
I have a wonderful life. I have an amazing husband, a loving family and wonderful friends. I have always had good jobs, travelled to places I wanted to see and live the life I worked so hard for.
In life we work so hard at building the career we dreamed of, finding the right person to settle down with, buying a house to turn into a home, travelling overseas, losing those extra pounds or prepping ourselves for important events.  All these things can make us happy but unless you are happy with in yourself these goals you have worked so hard for don’t seem to hold much importance. In amongst all these goals we set for ourselves do we ever sit back and say.
I am happy with the person I am?
Everyone has something they need to work on. For me it was self importance and acceptance. From the outside I seemed very calm and happy with the world but my feelings inside were telling a different story. Woman can be their own worst nightmare. Constantly judging and criticising ourselves is unhealthy and damaging.
Miranda’s Book, Treasure Yourself shares memories and quotes as well as learning about inner beauty, confidence and self acceptance. It’s a wonderful feel good book that reminded me of what’s important.
I have learnt it doesn’t matter how much money you have in the bank, what career or job you have, how many times you have been overseas or the number of designer pieces you own. Happiness is within. Beauty is within. It is so easy to lose sight of what’s important in our busy lifestyles.
Everything you search for is within you.  Allow yourself to love, respect, appreciate and accept yourself. You are the only person who can make yourself happy.
You are a once in a life time event. Treasure Yourself...

Bojannah xx



No comments:

Post a Comment